Tuesday, April 08, 2008

and oh, its been I think a week eversince I last worked. have ended my days @ nokia but am going back very soon for 2 days a week as very parttime. :D people there's too great. I hardly wish to leave but due to studying math, hv decided then. :) Gona start studying next week. REALLY .

ok these days been awesome, just that a day, or less, were really bad. but anyway, thunder rain's over, lets welcome the super sunshine....;p


out with bf quite often. overnight @ his place on sunday, had go-kart on sunday under my block. there's this motorshow thing around my estate. saw a couple, nono a dozen of pretty ferraris and many that I don't regonise.




monday which was ystr, to ohhhhhh errm , safra tampines for our sakura . :) after which we headed to kampong cc for singing. just the 2 of us ! haha. imagine jerrome sings?! ;p





































tuesday, today to badminton , pool & east pt. .slack around with greeeentea huge + ruffles. :D




































people may change,
feelings might fade,

:

but still,
you will be the one
i will hold on today tomorrow and the day after

,,,

and many many days later.

No comments: